Our “Garvey Taught Me” graphic is a nod to the honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey. Born in Jamaica, Garvey was an orator for the Black Nationalism and Pan-Africanism movements, to which end he founded the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League. By 1919, Garvey and the U.N.I.A. had launched the Black Star Line, a shipping company that would establish trade and commerce between Africans in America, the Caribbean, South and Central America, Canada and Africa. At the same time, Garvey started the Negros Factories Association, a series of companies that would manufacture marketable commodities in every big industrial center in the Western hemisphere and Africa.
Large, Medium, Small, X Large, XX Large
Black, Red, White
|US Size||Body Width||Body Length|
Returns and ExchangesOur goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Allies NYC. If for any reason you are not satisfied we would be happy to assist you.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- LIMITED EDITION ITEMS AND ITEMS PURCHASED ON SALE CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED FOR A REFUND.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is new and unused with original tags still attached.
- If you purchased an item from Allies NYC and would like a different color, size, or style a new order will need to be placed with the unwanted item(s) returned for a refund